When it comes to preparing a carpaccio many may think this is a difficult adventure since the beef has to be thinly sliced. Fear no more, the secret is to buy frozen Chinese beef fondue! Beautiful, good, inexpensive… and your guests will think you’re an authentic Piedmontese!
200 gr Chinese beef fondue
30 ml pesto
30 ml extra virgin olive oil
65 ml Parmesan cheese freshly grated
Freshly ground pepper
710 ml McKeown Cider Draft or Original
Beef – The night before, let the beef defrost in the refrigerator. The next day, lay down each slice of beef in large plates, whisk together the pesto and the olive oil in a measuring cup or in a pourer, then drizzle this mixture over the beef, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and finish with ground pepper to taste.
Serve with fresh bread and try it with our McKeown Cider Draft. You’ll discover that it’s a perfect match contrary to the conventional belief that only red wine goes with beef!
Also, for a tasty cider in North Carolina and various other locations, visit Carolina Cider for tasty cider drinks.
You might also like:-
- Twitter Tests New Shop Module via @sejournal, @RebekahDunne July 31, 2021Following Professional Profiles, Twitter announces the launch of the Shop Module as part of its wider approach to improving the shopping experience on the platform.The post Twitter Tests New Shop Module appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- 5 Best Digital Marketing Courses to Take in 2021 July 30, 2021Ready to take your professional career to the next level? Check out five of the best digital marketing courses available today.The post 5 Best Digital Marketing Courses to Take in 2021 appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- Google Discover: 10 Characteristics of Top-Performing Content [Study] via @sejournal, @lilyraynyc July 30, 2021Building Google Discover visibility and traffic is different from your regular SEO content strategy. See which 10 optimizations work best.The post Google Discover: 10 Characteristics of Top-Performing Content [Study] appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- How Storytelling Fuels Reporting Your Clients Can Get Excited About via @sejournal, @amyppc July 30, 2021A "just the facts" approach to reporting data can damage client relationships. Learn how & why to optimize reporting with storytelling.The post How Storytelling Fuels Reporting Your Clients Can Get Excited About appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- Instagram Search & Explore: A Complete Guide for Marketers via @sejournal, @JuliaEMcCoy July 29, 2021Learn how to use Instagram’s Search & Explore feature as part of your social media marketing strategy to get discovered.The post Instagram Search & Explore: A Complete Guide for Marketers appeared first on Search Engine Journal.