Make this healthy hummus pizza recipe vegetarian or not. Because raw vegetables and cooked meat toppings are added as the last step in this hummus pizza recipe, kids can choose their own healthy pizza toppings.
Vegetable pizza toppings and optional meat toppings are finely grated, creating a texture that encourages even picky kids to eat vegetables. A recipe for kids to cook healthy and eat healthy, Cool Vegetable Hummus Pizza offers vegetables in a new way on an ever kid friendly food, pizza.
Kids can cook Cool Vegetable Hummus Pizza with adult supervision. Another option is for adults to prepare the crust and chopped vegetable toppings, then allow kids to assemble their personal piece of healthy hummus pizza. Make it easy for kids to assemble this healthy pizza. Put hummus in a large bowl with a butter knife or spreader. Place pizza toppings in small bowls with spoons so that kids can scoop and sprinkle on their own healthy vegetarian or meat option hummus pizza.
Crust for Cool Vegetable Hummus Pizza
- 1 can of refrigerated pizza dough or crescent roll dough
- Lay dough flat on a baking sheet. Either roll with a rolling pin or use your hands to spread out the dough and pinch together any seams or tears in the dough.
- Bake as directed with a good quality pizza oven, choosing the option to bake the dough completely before topping with any ingredients.
- After baking pizza crust, allow to completely cool.
Use prepared pizza crusts, grilled corn tortillas, toasted pita bread or make your own homemade pizza dough.
Hummus Base for Cool Vegetable Hummus Pizza
- Buy hummus or make homemade hummus.
Spread hummus evenly on pizza crust.
Toppings for Cool Vegetable Hummus Pizza
Grate or finely chop your choice of raw vegetables or cooked meats for pizza toppings. A food processor works nicely to finely chop pizza toppings. Dairy toppings are optional, not essential for this healthy hummus recipe. Choose toppings according to your family or child’s dietary needs.
- green onions
- green pepper
- red pepper
- tofu – crumbled
- ham – sliced deli thin
- turkey – sliced deli thin
- chicken – sliced deli thin
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- feta Cheese, crumbled
- cheddar cheese, grated
- mozzarella cheese, grated
Directions for Making Hummus Pizza
Slice pizza dough into individual sized pieces. Set out hummus and pizza toppings. Let kids and adults assemble their personal pizza by choosing their own healthy toppings.
Serve Cool Vegetable Hummus Pizza at cool or room temperature. This simple hummus recipe is kid friendly and introduces kids to vegetables in a new way. Great as a vegetarian recipe for kids, Cool Vegetable Hummus Pizza works well as a lunch or cool summer supper. Hummus serves as a complete protein, an essential part of a healthy kids’ daily diet. Let kids have fun cooking and eating a new kind of pizza.
- Twitter Tests New Shop Module via @sejournal, @RebekahDunne July 31, 2021Following Professional Profiles, Twitter announces the launch of the Shop Module as part of its wider approach to improving the shopping experience on the platform.The post Twitter Tests New Shop Module appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- 5 Best Digital Marketing Courses to Take in 2021 July 30, 2021Ready to take your professional career to the next level? Check out five of the best digital marketing courses available today.The post 5 Best Digital Marketing Courses to Take in 2021 appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- Google Discover: 10 Characteristics of Top-Performing Content [Study] via @sejournal, @lilyraynyc July 30, 2021Building Google Discover visibility and traffic is different from your regular SEO content strategy. See which 10 optimizations work best.The post Google Discover: 10 Characteristics of Top-Performing Content [Study] appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- How Storytelling Fuels Reporting Your Clients Can Get Excited About via @sejournal, @amyppc July 30, 2021A "just the facts" approach to reporting data can damage client relationships. Learn how & why to optimize reporting with storytelling.The post How Storytelling Fuels Reporting Your Clients Can Get Excited About appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- Instagram Search & Explore: A Complete Guide for Marketers via @sejournal, @JuliaEMcCoy July 29, 2021Learn how to use Instagram’s Search & Explore feature as part of your social media marketing strategy to get discovered.The post Instagram Search & Explore: A Complete Guide for Marketers appeared first on Search Engine Journal.