Those who registered and used are deemed to have agreed to all of the terms and conditions below.
- The free rental counter can be used free of charge unless it violates the terms and conditions.
- Services may be suspended or discontinued due to system failure, maintenance, accidents, natural disasters, or other circumstances.
- We will not contact you about obstacle information etc.
- We assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damage resulting from the use of our free rental counter.
- If it is determined that we are not suitable for sites that may touch Japanese law, we will prohibit the use of our free rental counter (delete the registration).
- We will prohibit the use of the corresponding site (delete the registration) if there is an inconvenience to other users, such as a site that extremely loads the server, or there is a problem in the operation of this free rental counter.
- We prohibit the use of tags described in the email issued at the time of registration.
- In the event of problems such as lost registration information, counter figures, and access logs due to server down, etc., we shall not be liable in any way.
- If we decide that it is necessary to change the system, service contents, terms of service, etc. in order to operate the free rental counter, the change may be made without notifying the user.
- Google Shares the Privacy Sandbox’s Most Recent Conversion Tracking Proposals via @sejournal, @hoffman8 April 12, 2021Google shared information about the Privacy Sandbox's most recent conversion measurement proposals - here's what we know.The post Google Shares the Privacy Sandbox’s Most Recent Conversion Tracking Proposals appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- How Often Will Core Web Vitals Ranking Factor Be Calculated? via @sejournal, @martinibuster April 12, 2021Will the Core Web Vitals ranking factor be updated on a real-time basis or will it be rarely updated?The post How Often Will Core Web Vitals Ranking Factor Be Calculated? appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- DuckDuckGo Announces Plans to Block Google’s FLoC via @sejournal, @MattGSouthern April 11, 2021DuckDuckGo announces plans to block FLoC, Google’s new way of tracking users’ web browsing activity in Chrome.The post DuckDuckGo Announces Plans to Block Google’s FLoC appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- Pinterest Has a New Code of Conduct All Users Have to Follow via @sejournal, @MattGSouthern April 11, 2021Pinterest implements a mandatory code of conduct, called the Creator Code, aimed at maintaining a positive experience for all users.The post Pinterest Has a New Code of Conduct All Users Have to Follow appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- Google Discover Now Excludes 5 Kinds of Content via @sejournal, @martinibuster April 11, 2021Google Discover is excluding Satire and four other types of content. There is a report of non-satire content being excludedThe post Google Discover Now Excludes 5 Kinds of Content appeared first on Search Engine Journal.