Those who registered and used are deemed to have agreed to all of the terms and conditions below.
- The free rental counter can be used free of charge unless it violates the terms and conditions.
- Services may be suspended or discontinued due to system failure, maintenance, accidents, natural disasters, or other circumstances.
- We will not contact you about obstacle information etc.
- We assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damage resulting from the use of our free rental counter.
- If it is determined that we are not suitable for sites that may touch Japanese law, we will prohibit the use of our free rental counter (delete the registration).
- We will prohibit the use of the corresponding site (delete the registration) if there is an inconvenience to other users, such as a site that extremely loads the server, or there is a problem in the operation of this free rental counter.
- We prohibit the use of tags described in the email issued at the time of registration.
- In the event of problems such as lost registration information, counter figures, and access logs due to server down, etc., we shall not be liable in any way.
- If we decide that it is necessary to change the system, service contents, terms of service, etc. in order to operate the free rental counter, the change may be made without notifying the user.
- Are You Making These Big Mistakes with Your Google My Business Listing? via @sejournal, @hethr_campbell June 22, 2021Make sure you’re avoiding these common yet critical Google My Business pitfalls – whether you manage a single listing or thousands of them.The post Are You Making These Big Mistakes with Your Google My Business Listing? appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- 4 Lesser-Known Local SEO Tips Even the Experts Miss via @sejournal, @hethr_campbell June 15, 2021Learn lesser-known SEO tips to help you take advantage of the Google Map Pack and rank higher in local search.The post 4 Lesser-Known Local SEO Tips Even the Experts Miss appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- 4 Known GMB Issues & What To Do About Them – June 2021 via @sejournal, @thesocialdude June 14, 2021Learn more about GMB issues and bugs known to the Google My Business team as of June 2021 — and when to expect a fix.The post 4 Known GMB Issues & What To Do About Them – June 2021 appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- How to Get Better Results for Your GMB Listing with Fewer Tools via @sejournal, @LuckenbaughMark June 10, 2021Learn how centralizing your local SEO efforts can help you do more in less time and get better results for your Google My Business listings.The post How to Get Better Results for Your GMB Listing with Fewer Tools appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- Google My Business: Your Guide to Better Local SEO Rankings via @sejournal, @LuckenbaughMark June 3, 2021Need to refresh your local SEO campaigns? Learn everything you need to know about ranking and visibility for Google My Business.The post Google My Business: Your Guide to Better Local SEO Rankings appeared first on Search Engine Journal.