Those who registered and used are deemed to have agreed to all of the terms and conditions below.
- The free rental counter can be used free of charge unless it violates the terms and conditions.
- Services may be suspended or discontinued due to system failure, maintenance, accidents, natural disasters, or other circumstances.
- We will not contact you about obstacle information etc.
- We assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damage resulting from the use of our free rental counter.
- If it is determined that we are not suitable for sites that may touch Japanese law, we will prohibit the use of our free rental counter (delete the registration).
- We will prohibit the use of the corresponding site (delete the registration) if there is an inconvenience to other users, such as a site that extremely loads the server, or there is a problem in the operation of this free rental counter.
- We prohibit the use of tags described in the email issued at the time of registration.
- In the event of problems such as lost registration information, counter figures, and access logs due to server down, etc., we shall not be liable in any way.
- If we decide that it is necessary to change the system, service contents, terms of service, etc. in order to operate the free rental counter, the change may be made without notifying the user.
- Pinterest Rolls Out 5 New Updates For Merchants via @MattGSouthern October 29, 2020Pinterest is rolling out five new updates squarely aimed at helping merchants set up a storefront, generate sales, and measure their results.The post Pinterest Rolls Out 5 New Updates For Merchants via @MattGSouthern appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- Instagram Extends Live Stream Time Limit to 4 Hours via @MattGSouthern October 28, 2020Instagram users can now stream live up to four times longer than before following a significant extension to live stream time limits.The post Instagram Extends Live Stream Time Limit to 4 Hours via @MattGSouthern appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- Microsoft Announces Clarity – Free Visitor Behavior Analytics via @martinibuster October 28, 2020Microsoft announces a free analytics tool that shows exactly what users are doing on your site while respecting their privacy.The post Microsoft Announces Clarity – Free Visitor Behavior Analytics via @martinibuster appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- The Mechanics of E-A-T: How Google Patents Can Help Explain How E-A-T Works via @lilyraynyc October 28, 2020While we don't know all the ways E-A-T impacts search, looking at Google patents can help us understand what Google algorithms are capable of.The post The Mechanics of E-A-T: How Google Patents Can Help Explain How E-A-T Works via @lilyraynyc appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- 3 Things Totally Upending What a ‘PPC Manager’ Really Is via @siliconvallaeys October 28, 2020Despite the advances in machine learning, the human element of strategy and insight is still crucial to deliver the best PPC campaigns. Here's why.The post 3 Things Totally Upending What a ‘PPC Manager’ Really Is via @siliconvallaeys appeared first on Search Engine Journal.