Those who registered and used are deemed to have agreed to all of the terms and conditions below.
- The free rental counter can be used free of charge unless it violates the terms and conditions.
- Services may be suspended or discontinued due to system failure, maintenance, accidents, natural disasters, or other circumstances.
- We will not contact you about obstacle information etc.
- We assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damage resulting from the use of our free rental counter.
- If it is determined that we are not suitable for sites that may touch Japanese law, we will prohibit the use of our free rental counter (delete the registration).
- We will prohibit the use of the corresponding site (delete the registration) if there is an inconvenience to other users, such as a site that extremely loads the server, or there is a problem in the operation of this free rental counter.
- We prohibit the use of tags described in the email issued at the time of registration.
- In the event of problems such as lost registration information, counter figures, and access logs due to server down, etc., we shall not be liable in any way.
- If we decide that it is necessary to change the system, service contents, terms of service, etc. in order to operate the free rental counter, the change may be made without notifying the user.
- Google Clarifies Pause of Job Training Feature in Search via @martinibuster January 21, 2021Google clarifies the feature availability of the Job Training search experience feature currently in BETA statusThe post Google Clarifies Pause of Job Training Feature in Search via @martinibuster appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- Not Happy With Your YouTube URL? Here’s How You Can Change It via @MattGSouthern January 21, 2021Learn how you can select a custom YouTube URL for the first time, and how to change a custom YouTube URL that’s currently in place.The post Not Happy With Your YouTube URL? Here’s How You Can Change It via @MattGSouthern appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- A Technical SEO Guide to Lighthouse Performance Metrics via @Jammer_Volts January 21, 2021Learn how to test your performance using Lighthouse, what metrics comprise Lighthouse's Performance score, and what those metrics mean.The post A Technical SEO Guide to Lighthouse Performance Metrics via @Jammer_Volts appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- How to Use YouTube Ads to Support SEM: A Step-by-Step Guide via @jonkagan January 21, 2021Marketers are always seeking better and more effective marketing initiatives. Here's how YouTube Ads can help strengthen brand awareness and SEM efforts.The post How to Use YouTube Ads to Support SEM: A Step-by-Step Guide via @jonkagan appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- Guest Posting in 2021: Amplify Brand First, Build Links Second via @ronlieback January 21, 2021When done properly, guest posting will help amplify your brand awareness and build reputable links. Here's how to guest post in 2021.The post Guest Posting in 2021: Amplify Brand First, Build Links Second via @ronlieback appeared first on Search Engine Journal.